Personal data administrator
1.1. The administrator of personal data of people cooperating with SUPERIOR - Michał Banasik, customers visiting www sites administered by SUPERIOR - Michał Banasik based in Łódź (94-305) at ul. Krańcowa 11, VAT EU PL839298526, hereinafter referred to as administrator.
1.2 The administrator processes personal data in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / IN.
Rules for collecting personal data
2.1 Data sources
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the execution of inquiries and orders. Consent expressed for every processing purpose may be revoked at any time.
- The administrator may obtain personal data from public sources, eg, KRS, CEIDG and limited access sources, eg KRD, BIG. In this case, verification is required as to whether there is a legal basis for the processing of personal data.
- Browsing the content of websites does not require the disclosure of personal data by the user. Using the services provided by the Administrator may require the user to provide personal data. In this case, failure to provide personal information may reduce the possibilities or restrict the use of the service entirely.
- If the user uses the services using mobile devices, the Administrator may obtain, in particular, identification data of the mobile device, internet service operator and subscriber. Data collected in this way will be processed anonymously and will be used only for statistical purposes or to ensure the correct use of the website by the user.
2. 2 The scope of stored personal data
- The personal data collected may include: name, surname, company name, function in the organization, address, contact details such as - phone number, e-mail address, telephone number, fax and instant messaging addresses such as Skype, GaduGadu or other, enabling contact with the person indicated in the preferred way.
- In justified cases, we also keep the number of the ID document, if it is required by the provisions related to the issue of documents regarding the implementation of contracts.
- The administrator collects information related to browsing the content of the website by users, such as the number and source of visits to the website, visit time, content viewed, number and type of opened subpages, referrals used, computer's IP address. The administrator does not combine such information with the personal data of the user and does not use them to identify the user, unless it is necessary for the proper provision of the service.
- The administrator does not store sensitive data.
3.1. The purposes of personal data processing
Personal data is processed in order to:
- Implementation of inquiries and orders submitted directly to the SUPERIOR company - Michał Banasik, through all available channels of communication as well as pursuing claims related to them on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. b THE RHODE.
- Direct marketing related to the activity conducted on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a RODO, including (but not limited to) sending commercial information to the e-mail address provided, making phone calls to the indicated number, presenting promotional offers as part of campaigns, all sales channels operated.
- Research on satisfaction with cooperation with the Administrator based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO. Research can be carried out electronically using surveys, forms or queries via e-mail or telephone.
3. 2 The scope of information use
- The administrator uses the information referred to in point 2.2. C only for purposes related to market research and website traffic for statistical purposes, in particular for the purpose of assessing interest in content posted on websites and improving the content of websites.
- The administrator uses cookie files or similar. These types of files allow the Administrator, in particular, to better adapt the website to individual interests and preferences of the user. More information can be found on the website devoted to https://www.subarak.pl/content/3-polityka-cookies
3. 3 Profiling
- The administrator does not use profiling based on personal data.
- The administrator does not take automated decisions resulting from profiling based on personal data.
3.4. Period of personal data processing
- The period of personal data processing depends on the time of withdrawal of granted consents.
- It is possible to extend the processing of personal data until the Administrator's legitimate interests have been fulfilled, including the execution of contracts or securing possible claims. This does not mean that personal data may be processed for purposes other than those mentioned.
Recipients of data
4.1. The administrator declares that he does not sell and does not provide the collected personal data to entities unrelated to the performance of contracts.
4.2 The administrator may entrust data processing to a local Distributor in order to execute an inquiry or order.
4.3 Entrusting personal data is based on the contract of entrustment, ensuring the protection of personal data in accordance with applicable regulations.
4.4. Personal data may be disclosed to cooperating entities in connection with the implementation and exercise of rights under contracts, including but not limited to entities providing services:
- Debt collection
- courier and postal
- administrative back office
4.5. The administrator does not provide personal data outside the European Union, except when required by a specific request from the client related to the implementation of the contract.
4.6 The Administrator reserves the right to disclose information about the user to the competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis and in accordance with the applicable law.
Rights related to the processing of personal data
5.1 The person whose personal data is processed is entitled to:
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
- the right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes
- the right to access data
- the right to request the correction of personal data
- the right to request the deletion of personal data
- the right to demand the restriction of the processing of personal data
- the right to transfer personal data
5.2 The person whose data is processed has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
5.3 Contact related to the protection of personal data in SUPERIOR - Michał Banasik:
- by phone + 48 782 600 555
- by e-mail email@example.com
- by letter to the company's address with the inscription "Personal data"
6.1. This policy is available on the website at the Administrator's headquarters and on the website.