According to art. 13 para. 1-2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119, p. 1) - hereinafter referred to as RODO - we provide information regarding the processing of personal data.
SUPERIOR - Michał Banasik with headquarters in Łódź (94-305) at ul. Krańcowa 11, NIP 839-298-52-64
In matters related to personal data, you can contact us:
- by phone + 48 782 600 555
- by e-mail email@example.com
- by letter to the company's address, with the note "Personal data".
Purposes of processing, legal basis
Your data is processed in order to:
- execution of inquiries and orders:
- direct marketing related to the activity conducted on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. and RODO
- research on satisfaction with cooperation with us and local Distributors based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the execution of inquiries and orders. Consent expressed for every processing purpose may be revoked at any time.
We can also obtain data from public sources, eg KRS, CEIDG and limited access sources, eg KRD, BIG. In this case, we verify if we have a legal basis to process personal data.
Range of stored data
We only store data related to the implementation of company goals, such as - name, surname, contact details (including address, telephone number, e-mail address), performed function in the organization.
In justified cases, we may ask for data related to the identity document, if it is required by additional provisions related to the issued documents.
Recipients of data
Your personal data may also be disclosed to cooperating entities for the purposes related to the implementation and exercise of rights under contracts, including (but not limited to)
- entities providing accounting services - Tax Advisor Mirosława Grabczak
ul. Korzeniowskiego 23/3 Łódź 93-025
- marketing - Freshmail.pl
- delivering courier parcels:
* DPD Polska
- performing online payments:
and providing administrative and legal services.
We do not intend to transfer your data outside of the European Union, except when required by your specific request related to the implementation of the contract.
The period of data storage
Your data will be stored until your consent for processing has been withdrawn and for the time it takes to pursue your claims, including handling claims related to the warranty or warranty.
Automated decision making
We do not make automated decisions as a result of profiling based on personal data.
Rights related to data processing
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
- the right to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes
- the right to access personal data
- the right to request the correction of personal data
- the right to request the deletion of personal data
- the right to demand the restriction of the processing of personal data
- the right to transfer personal data
To use the above rights, please contact us.
The right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
|Detailed information on the processing of personal data can be found at: https://www.subarak.pl/content/17-polityka-prywatnosci|